Villa 174, Los Calamares, Playa Blanca LH 174
Villa Blanca has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The bedrooms are made up as one double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms. The bathrooms are both family bathrooms with showers.
The fitted kitchen is well equipped and leads off a small breakfast area through to a more formal dining room. The kitchen has the usual appliances; microwave, fridge freezer, oven, ceramic hob and an abundance of cooking utensils to satisfy the most enthusiastic of chefs.
In the lounge there is a large screen TV with an excellent choice of channels (including BBC 1 & 2, ITV, Channel 4 & 5 + most of the main SKY channels including the movies & sports), DVD player (DVD's not supplied) a comfortable suite and sound system for radio and CDs. The villa also boasts unlimited internet connection for an additional charge of £35 per week.
The villa has a fabulous Hot Tub located in the private garden perfect for relaxing and admiring Lanzarote's starry nights. There is an additional cost for the Hot Tub - please ask for details.
Villa Blanca is located in the residential area of Los Calamares, which is just a 10 minute walk from the town centre and its shops, restaurants and bars. You can stroll west along the promenade past the ferries in the old harbour and then on toward the lighthouse in, or east to Marina Rubicon and a variety of bars and restaurants.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS are available both SHARED and EXCLUSIVE. We can arrange this at very reasonable rates for our guests, please ask for a price list.
CAR HIRE. We can arrange to have a vehicle of your choice awaiting your arrival at the Arrecife airport in Lanzarote along with the company representative or, if you prefer, have it delivered to your villa at a time of your choosing. The company will also collect from the villa or, should you choose to do so, you can drive it back to the airport yourselves. The permutations are entirely yours.
PRICES DIFFICULT TO BEAT. Send us your car hire quote ... OR ... if you look on our website you will find CAR TRAWLER (under car hire). This takes you through the entire range of car rental companies at Lanzarote Airport. You can then search on line, compare all the local deals available for your dates and book directly online with any of the companies. All the big names are there. Playa Blanca is only a 30 minute drive from the airport.
WHERE TO EAT. Locally in Playa Blanca there are many good restaurants to choose from. Those along the sea front are great for their ambiance, but when asked to recommend one, there are two which remain consistently good and are all family owned and run. Los Hervideros … great for local tapas. Casa Brigitta (in Marina Rubicon) … ask about the fish of the day. We are also really pleased to be able to offer the services of a personal chef. Ask us for more information about his BBQ packs, tapas or paella evenings plus much more. Details are in the villa.
A WELCOME PACK consisting, of tea, Water, Sugar, Orange Juice, Beer, Coffee, Milk, Biscuits, Wine/Cava is included in the above prices. You can also order free delivery of readymade meals for your arrival, please ask us for the menus.
Outdoor Hot Tub
Solar or Electric Heating
Air Conditioning (Coin Operated)
Outdoor Hot Tub
Private Chef Available to Hire
Walking Distance to Beach - Less than 10 Mins
Walking Distance to Supermarket - Less than 10 Mins
Walking Distance to Town Center - Less than 10 Mins
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants - Less than 10 Mins
Elderly Friendly Properties
Pets Not Allowed
Ideal for Wheelchair access
Places of Interest
Dune Buggy Tours
WiFi Access - FREE
Electric Pool Heating - £75 P/W
Highchair - 25€ (pay on arrival)
Hot Tub - £85 P/W
Cot Bed - 25€ (pay on arrival)
Coin Operated Air Con
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Occupancy|
|02 Dec 2018||15 Dec 2018||535||4|
|16 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018||900||4|
|23 Dec 2018||06 Jan 2019||1,110||4|
|07 Jan 2019||06 Feb 2019||675||4|
|07 Feb 2019||03 Mar 2019||885||4|
|04 Mar 2019||06 Apr 2019||835||4|
|07 Apr 2019||01 May 2019||1,085||4|
|02 May 2019||03 Jul 2019||615||4|
|04 Jul 2019||04 Sep 2019||1,085||4|
|05 Sep 2019||19 Oct 2019||740||4|
|20 Oct 2019||06 Nov 2019||1,050||4|
|07 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||765||4|
|01 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||535||4|
|15 Dec 2019||21 Dec 2019||910||4|
|22 Dec 2019||05 Jan 2020||1,150||4|
|06 Jan 2020||12 Feb 2020||675||4|
Rental & Booking Information
1. Rates are based on 4 people. Please add an additional £77 per person per week up to a maximum of 6 people.
2. For your comfort from 1st October to 30th April use of the electric pool heater is FREE and will give an approximate water temperature of between 26º to 28º C - weather dependant. If you would like additional pool heating during the summer months, please add an additional £75 per week.
3. Cots and highchairs are available to rent from a local company. They can be pre-ordered and waiting for you at the villa on your arrival. These cost €25 per item per week payable on arrival. PLEASE NOTE: If you are travelling with a small child, we do not provide bed linen for cots due to the sensitive nature of a child's skin and the risk of allergies.
4. All holiday bookings are subject to a 5% service fee. A deposit of 15% of the total holiday price must be paid before the holiday booking can be confirmed. The balance of the holiday price is to be paid via Credit/Debit card or Bank Transfer and must be received at least 8 weeks before the holiday start date.
5. PLEASE NOTE: We ask for a standard £400 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT on any booking to cover damage that may occur during your stay. This is payable either in cash on arrival or via bank transfer two weeks before your holiday starts. However, we have a "BREAKAGES INSURANCE POLICY" in place and for a small fee of £7.50 per guest, per booking (non-refundable) your party will be covered for the first £500 of any damage caused and negate the need to pay a security deposit.
6. Unlimited WiFi access is FREE.
7. Why not treat yourselves to the luxurious hot tub featured at this villa, costing only £85 per week.