Villa 113, Los Riscos, Playa Blanca LH 113
Inside Villa Montana there are 5 bedrooms with 5 bathrooms. Striking black granite stairs lead to the private master bedroom suite located on the first floor. The king size bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom with both a walk-in shower and separate bath. There is also a walk-in wardrobe and adjoining office with optional internet connection. The office can also double as an adjoining infants' bedroom. The master bedroom has its own private sun terrace, which has fabulous sea views and is ideal for either watching the sunset or if you're an early bird the sun rise is breath-taking.
The other four bedrooms are located on the East Wing of the villa. Each has its own bathroom with either shower or shower and bath. Two of the rooms have a two double beds in, one has a king bed in and one is a twin room. Each room has its own patio doors leading to its own patio area.
The Kitchen, Lounge and Dining areas are all located at pool and patio level. The kitchen has everything you would expect from a villa of this standard. With its marble tops and stand-alone centre ceramic hob, it's an ideal location for preparing and enjoying some of the culinary delights Lanzarote has to offer. The kitchen also has its own patio doors leading directly to the sun terrace and large BBQ area with built in BBQ.
The open plan lounge and dining area are both comfortable and practical. With large sofas, wide screen television and an excellent choice of channels (including BBC 1 & 2, ITV, Channel 4 & 5 + most of the main SKY channels including the movies & sports),DVD player (DVD's not supplied). The lounge is an area for relaxation as you watch the ferry boats sail across to Fuerteventura and the fishing boats coming home with their daily catch. Patio doors lead to the sun terrace.
Outside is the south facing sun terrace with an extravagantly large private heated pool. The terrace is completely private and attracts the sun all day. In front of the pool is a well-established tropical garden and of course the unsurpassed views of the Atlantic and the distant islands.
This villa also features a play room to keep everyone entertained including a Pool table, large 47" flat screen TV with a DVD Player (DVD's not supplied) and XBox 360 (Games not supplied).
The property is located in this quiet upmarket area of Playa Blanca. In less than five minutes you are strolling on Playa Blanca's unique 12 kilometre promenade which links the lighthouse to the Rubicon Marina. Or you can be dining in a choice of Italian, Greek, Argentinian or Indian restaurant; or enjoying Spanish tapas overlooking secluded beaches and coves and enjoying late night cocktails and disco in exclusive surroundings. For the more energetic a 25 minute stroll takes you into the centre of Playa Blanca itself with a wide a variety of duty-free shops, restaurants and bars. Alternatively, you can walk to the local taxi rank, which takes about 5 minutes. The taxis are very reasonable and would cost between 3 and 4 euros to get into the centre of Playa Blanca.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS are available both SHARED and EXCLUSIVE. We can arrange this at very reasonable rates for our guests, please ask for a price list.
CAR HIRE. We can arrange to have a vehicle of your choice awaiting your arrival at the Arrecife airport in Lanzarote along with the company representative or, if you prefer, have it delivered to your villa at a time of your choosing. The company will also collect from the villa or, should you choose to do so, you can drive it back to the airport yourselves. The permutations are entirely yours.
PRICES DIFFICULT TO BEAT. Send us your car hire quote ... OR ... if you look on our website you will find CAR TRAWLER (under car hire). This takes you through the entire range of car rental companies at Lanzarote Airport. You can then search on line, compare all the local deals available for your dates and book directly online with any of the companies. All the big names are there. Playa Blanca is only a 30 minute drive from the airport.
WHERE TO EAT. Locally in Playa Blanca there are many good restaurants to choose from. Those along the sea front are great for their ambiance, but when asked to recommend one, there are two which remain consistently good and are all family owned and run. Los Hervideros … great for local tapas. Casa Brigitta (in Marina Rubicon) … ask about the fish of the day. We are also really pleased to be able to offer the services of a personal chef. Ask us for more information about his BBQ packs, tapas or paella evenings plus much more. Details are in the villa.
A WELCOME PACK consisting, of tea, Water, Sugar, Orange Juice, Beer, Coffee, Milk, Biscuits, Wine/Cava is included in the above prices. You can also order free delivery of readymade meals for your arrival, please ask us for the menus.
Min Depth 1.2m
Solar or Electric Heating
Size 10m x 3m
Max Depth 1.6m
Walking Distance to Beach - Less than 15 Mins
Walking Distance to Supermarket - Less than 15 Mins
Walking Distance to Town Center - Less than 25 Mins
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants - Less than 15 Mins
Elderly Friendly Properties
Pets Not Allowed
Ideal for Wheelchair access
Places of Interest
Dune Buggy Tours
WiFi Access - FREE
Cot Bed - 25€ (pay on arrival)
Electric Pool Heating - £115 P/W
Highchair - 25€ (pay on arrival)
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Occupancy|
|06 Sep 2018||20 Oct 2018||915||4|
|21 Oct 2018||07 Nov 2018||1,925||12|
|08 Nov 2018||01 Dec 2018||870||4|
|02 Dec 2018||15 Dec 2018||650||4|
|16 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018||1,000||4|
|23 Dec 2018||06 Jan 2019||2,115||12|
|07 Jan 2019||06 Feb 2019||835||4|
|07 Feb 2019||03 Mar 2019||1,720||12|
|04 Mar 2019||06 Apr 2019||940||4|
|07 Apr 2019||01 May 2019||1,925||12|
|02 May 2019||03 Jul 2019||750||4|
|04 Jul 2019||04 Sep 2019||2,065||12|
|05 Sep 2019||19 Oct 2019||925||4|
|20 Oct 2019||06 Nov 2019||1,935||12|
|07 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||870||4|
|01 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||650||4|
|15 Dec 2019||21 Dec 2019||1,000||4|
|22 Dec 2019||05 Jan 2020||2,220||12|
|06 Jan 2020||12 Feb 2020||840||4|
Rental & Booking Information
1. Holiday periods are charged at a FLAT RATE; at other times rates are based on 4 people. Please add an additional £105 per person per week up to a maximum of 12 people.
2. For your comfort from 1st October to 30th April use of the electric pool heater is FREE and will give an approximate water temperature of between 26º to 28º C - weather dependant. If you would like additional pool heating during the summer months, please add an additional £115 per week.
3. Cots and highchairs are available to rent from a local company. They can be pre-ordered and waiting for you at the villa on your arrival. These cost €25 per item per week payable on arrival. PLEASE NOTE: If you are travelling with a small child, we do not provide bed linen for cots due to the sensitive nature of a child's skin and the risk of allergies.
4. Unlimited WiFi access is FREE.
5. All holiday bookings are subject to a 5% service fee. A deposit of 15% of the total holiday price must be paid before the holiday booking can be confirmed. The balance of the holiday price is to be paid via Credit/Debit card or Bank Transfer and must be received at least 8 weeks before the holiday start date.
6. PLEASE NOTE: We ask for a standard £400 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT on any booking to cover damage that may occur during your stay. This is payable either in cash on arrival or via bank transfer two weeks before your holiday starts. However, we have a "BREAKAGES INSURANCE POLICY" in place and for a small fee of £7.50 per guest, per booking (non-refundable) your party will be covered for the first £500 of any damage caused and negate the need to pay a security deposit.