Villa 177, Marina Rubicon, Playa Blanca LH 177
Villa Ruby Lucas is a perfect private villa with all UK TV package,(sports, movies, BT & sky sports). There is a double bedroom with ensuite, two twin bedrooms, one family bathroom and one toilet. The open plan living/dining room allows ample space to spread out. There is plenty of room for families and the villa is nice and cosy for couples.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you could wish from a dishwasher to coffee maker. Outside there is also a large BBQ on the patio area along with an outside dining table and chairs.
All bedding and towels are provided along with a hair dryer and washing machine.
The outside area is perfect for relaxing with a private enclosed garden and heated swimming pool with sun loungers. The villa is situated very close to a local supermarket and the new "Overseas" supermarket which stocks UK products from Iceland and Waitrose.
This is an ideal location for families, couples or small groups of friends. It is close enough to all essential amenities not to make a car a necessity, but far enough away, not to be disturbed by any of the local night life.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS are available both SHARED and EXCLUSIVE. We can arrange this at very reasonable rates for our guests, please ask for a price list.
CAR HIRE. We can arrange to have a vehicle of your choice awaiting your arrival at the Arrecife airport in Lanzarote along with the company representative or, if you prefer, have it delivered to your villa at a time of your choosing. The company will also collect from the villa or, should you choose to do so, you can drive it back to the airport yourselves. The permutations are entirely yours.
PRICES DIFFICULT TO BEAT. Send us your car hire quote ... OR ... if you look on our website you will find CAR TRAWLER (under car hire). This takes you through the entire range of car rental companies at Lanzarote Airport. You can then search on line, compare all the local deals available for your dates and book directly online with any of the companies. All the big names are there. Playa Blanca is only a 30 minute drive from the airport.
WHERE TO EAT. Locally in Playa Blanca there are many good restaurants to choose from. Those along the sea front are great for their ambiance, but when asked to recommend one, there are two which remain consistently good and are all family owned and run. Los Hervideros … great for local tapas. Casa Brigitta (in Marina Rubicon) … ask about the fish of the day. We are also really pleased to be able to offer the services of a personal chef. Ask us for more information about his BBQ packs, tapas or paella evenings plus much more. Details are in the villa.
A WELCOME PACK consisting, of tea, Water, Sugar, Orange Juice, Beer, Coffee, Milk, Biscuits, Wine/Cava is included in the above prices. You can also order free delivery of readymade meals for your arrival, please ask us for the menus.
Size 8m x 4m
Private Chef Available to Hire
Air Conditioning (Coin Operated)
Walking Distance to Beach - Less than 15 Mins
Walking Distance to Supermarket - Less than 5 Mins
Walking Distance to Town Center - Less than 25 Mins
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants - Less than 10 Mins
Not Suitable for Wheelchair Access
Places of Interest
Dune Buggy Tours
WiFi Access - FREE
Cot Bed - 25€ (pay on arrival)
Electric Pool Heating - £75 P/W
Highchair - 25€ (pay on arrival)
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Occupancy|
|17 Mar 2018||15 Apr 2018||1,085||4|
|16 Apr 2018||11 Jul 2018||650||4|
|12 Jul 2018||05 Sep 2018||1,085||4|
|06 Sep 2018||20 Oct 2018||730||4|
|21 Oct 2018||07 Nov 2018||1,035||4|
|08 Nov 2018||01 Dec 2018||760||4|
|02 Dec 2018||15 Dec 2018||535||4|
|16 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018||900||4|
|23 Dec 2018||06 Jan 2019||1,110||4|
|07 Jan 2019||06 Feb 2019||675||4|
|07 Feb 2019||03 Mar 2019||885||4|
|04 Mar 2019||06 Apr 2019||835||4|
|07 Apr 2019||01 May 2019||1,085||4|
|02 May 2019||03 Jul 2019||650||4|
|04 Jul 2019||04 Sep 2019||1,085||4|
|05 Sep 2019||19 Oct 2019||740||4|
|20 Oct 2019||06 Nov 2019||1,050||4|
|07 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||765||4|
|01 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||535||4|
|15 Dec 2019||21 Dec 2019||910||4|
|22 Dec 2019||05 Jan 2020||1,150||4|
|06 Jan 2020||12 Feb 2020||675||4|
Rental & Booking Information
1. Rates are based on 4 people. Please add an additional £77 per person per week up to a maximum of 6 people.
2. The pool is solar heated all year and this is included in the prices shown. Some pools including this one have the option of an electrical heater. In the summer this is often unnecessary, but for your comfort from 1st October to 30th April use of the electric pool heater is FREE and will guarantee a water temperature of 26º to 29º C. If you would like additional pool heating during the summer months, please add an additional £75 per week.
3. Cots and highchairs are available to rent from a local company. They can be pre-ordered and waiting for you at the villa on your arrival. These cost €25 per item per week payable on arrival. PLEASE NOTE: If you are travelling with a small child, we do not provide bed linen for cots due to the sensitive nature of a child's skin and the risk of allergies.
4. All holiday bookings are subject to a 5% service fee. A deposit of 15% of the total holiday price must be paid before the holiday booking can be confirmed. The balance of the holiday price is to be paid via Credit/Debit card or Bank Transfer and must be received at least 8 weeks before the holiday start date.
5. PLEASE NOTE: We ask for a standard £400 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT on any booking to cover damage that may occur during your stay. This is payable either in cash on arrival or via bank transfer two weeks before your holiday starts. However, we have a "BREAKAGES INSURANCE POLICY" in place and for a small fee of £7.50 per guest, per booking (non-refundable) your party will be covered for the first £500 of any damage caused and negate the need to pay a security deposit.
6. Unlimited WiFi access is FREE.