Villa 119, Marina Rubicon, Playa Blanca LH 119
Villa Sapphire is a detached villa next door to its sister property Villa Topaz offering an ideal holiday location for two large families. Villa Sapphire comprises of four bedrooms and four bathrooms, these are spaced out either side of the main living areas to give a real feel of space, without feeling too far apart. You have the feeling of being together without being over crowded. The villa is a warm Spanish style home with unusual, but, beautiful art work displayed around the property.
All the bedrooms have an en suite bathrooms and the master bedroom has the added advantage of a dressing room. There are 2 king size beds and 2 twin rooms.
On entering the spacious entrance hall you can head straight through to the open lounge with patio doors on two sides leading out on to a private terrace and pool area. The lounge has 3 large leather sofas facing a large LCD TV which has plenty of satellite channels to choose from. The villa also benefits from a DVD player (DVD's not supplied).
The modern kitchen has plenty of preparation space and has all the appliances you would expect from a property of this standard (including washing machine & dishwasher). Situated by the kitchen is a dining table big enough for 8 people. This is located by the patio doors giving easy access to the traditional BBQ area found on the terrace.
Outside there is a dining area covered with a pergola to give some shade during the day. This area is perfect for outdoor dining, especially in the long warm evenings whilst watching the incredible sunset's Lanzarote boasts. The terrace is large and has 8 sun loungers and a private electrically heated pool.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS are available both SHARED and EXCLUSIVE. We can arrange this at very reasonable rates for our guests, please ask for a price list.
CAR HIRE. We can arrange to have a vehicle of your choice awaiting your arrival at the Arrecife airport in Lanzarote along with the company representative or, if you prefer, have it delivered to your villa at a time of your choosing. The company will also collect from the villa or, should you choose to do so, you can drive it back to the airport yourselves. The permutations are entirely yours.
PRICES DIFFICULT TO BEAT. Send us your car hire quote ... OR ... if you look on our website you will find CAR TRAWLER (under car hire). This takes you through the entire range of car rental companies at Lanzarote Airport. You can then search on line, compare all the local deals available for your dates and book directly online with any of the companies. All the big names are there. Playa Blanca is only a 30 minute drive from the airport.
WHERE TO EAT. Locally in Playa Blanca there are many good restaurants to choose from. Those along the sea front are great for their ambiance, but when asked to recommend one, there are two which remain consistently good and are all family owned and run. Los Hervideros … great for local tapas. Casa Brigitta (in Marina Rubicon) … ask about the fish of the day. We are also really pleased to be able to offer the services of a personal chef. Ask us for more information about his BBQ packs, tapas or paella evenings plus much more. Details are in the villa.
A WELCOME PACK consisting, of tea, Water, Sugar, Orange Juice, Beer, Coffee, Milk, Biscuits, Wine/Cava is included in the above prices. You can also order free delivery of readymade meals for your arrival, please ask us for the menus.
Size 11m x 3m
Max Depth 1.5m
Solar or Electric Heating
Min Depth 1.1m
Walking Distance to Beach
Walking Distance to Supermarket
Walking Distance to Bars/Restaurants
Walking Distance to Town Center
Ideal for Wheelchair access
Elderly Friendly Properties
Places of Interest
Dune Buggy Tours
WiFi Access - FREE
Cot Bed - 25€ (pay on arrival)
Pool Heating - Included in Price
Highchair - 25€ (pay on arrival)
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Rate (£)||Occupancy|
|16 Apr 2018||11 Jul 2018||950||4|
|12 Jul 2018||05 Sep 2018||1,350||4|
|06 Sep 2018||20 Oct 2018||950||4|
|21 Oct 2018||07 Nov 2018||1,225||4|
|08 Nov 2018||01 Dec 2018||950||4|
|02 Dec 2018||15 Dec 2018||950||4|
|16 Dec 2018||22 Dec 2018||1,180||4|
|23 Dec 2018||06 Jan 2019||1,515||4|
|07 Jan 2019||06 Feb 2019||950||4|
|07 Feb 2019||03 Mar 2019||1,180||4|
|04 Mar 2019||06 Apr 2019||950||4|
|07 Apr 2019||01 May 2019||1,225||4|
|02 May 2019||03 Jul 2019||950||4|
|04 Jul 2019||04 Sep 2019||1,365||4|
|05 Sep 2019||19 Oct 2019||950||4|
|20 Oct 2019||06 Nov 2019||1,235||4|
|07 Nov 2019||30 Nov 2019||950||4|
|01 Dec 2019||14 Dec 2019||950||4|
|15 Dec 2019||21 Dec 2019||1,180|
|22 Dec 2019||05 Jan 2020||1,520||4|
|06 Jan 2020||12 Feb 2020||950||4|
Rental & Booking Information
1. Rates are based on 4 people. Please add an additional £105 per person per week up to a maximum of 8 people.
2. Cots and highchairs are available to rent from a local company. They can be pre-ordered and waiting for you at the villa on your arrival. These cost €25 per item per week payable on arrival. PLEASE NOTE: If you are travelling with a small child, we do not provide bed linen for cots due to the sensitive nature of a child's skin and the risk of allergies.
3. FREE pool heating and unlimited WiFi access are included.
4. All holiday bookings are subject to a 5% service fee. A deposit of 15% of the total holiday price must be paid before the holiday booking can be confirmed. The balance of the holiday price is to be paid via Credit/Debit card or Bank Transfer and must be received at least 8 weeks before the holiday start date.
5. PLEASE NOTE: We ask for a standard £400 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT on any booking to cover damage that may occur during your stay. This is payable either in cash on arrival or via bank transfer two weeks before your holiday starts. However, we have a "BREAKAGES INSURANCE POLICY" in place and for a small fee of £7.50 per guest, per booking (non-refundable) your party will be covered for the first £500 of any damage caused and negate the need to pay a security deposit.